Friday 1 February 2013



Greenhouse Production and Design

You will find the results of my various creative pursuits here, my building and design work, custom content creations, and machinima.
The Sims 3 gives me a creative outlet I have not found so completely anywhere else.

A little about the real me! Despite my name, I am not a girl.... in fact I am an almost 40 yr old mother of 2 from Australia. I was introduced to Sims 2 by my partner in mid 2010, and quickly progressed to Sims 3 first on Xbox360, and now PC. 

Building is my first love, but I have recently discovered machinima making as well, which is LOADS of fun! I've always had an interest in building and design on a very amateur level. I particularly love early/mid century design styles. Although I just realised, I don't often build in styles from this period, hmm weird. I have also learnt to make some basic custom content, such as art and recently, underpants, and also hope to learn to create animations and poses in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment